RCU Forums - View Single Post - cen ct4s (how can i make it go faster - Acceleration!!!)
Old 10-31-2008, 02:24 AM
neilspires

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cen ct4s (how can i make it go faster - Acceleration!!!)

Ok so which is better a .12 or a .21? What about the CEN alum flywheel?I have it and im not shure what the applications for it are.I have mine setup to do drifting and bashing since there are no tracks anywhere near me.I need alot of low end punch to break the tires quick and i need the power to keep them spinning.Was the racing flywheel a no-no for drifting since I lost that momentum?Ive got the nx-15 right now and I took it apart and smoothed the sleeve inlets on intake and boost,sharpened con rod (shaped like a symetrical wing now)and cleaned up the crankshaft port (on the shaft side).I also ground a hook on the end face of the crankshaft to kick up more air/fuel.All of these mods were polished with rubbing compound to a mirror shine and done VERY carefully.The engine seems to run alot better since the mods but its still not enough for me as it seems to bog down on the low speed.Maybe I just need to play with it?What about the .12s?