RCU Forums - View Single Post - Avro Arrow's Restoration started!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Props4ever

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Best possible route to rebuild this section on Arrow

ORIGINAL: Mike Emilio

ORIGINAL: Props4ever
, , , ,
, , , ,

As far as you mentioning about being too expansive, i know what you have charged other guys for the fuselage and the wings, so i can live with just the lower fuselage section made for me. I have mentioned you in a PM that i can buy the cloth and resin also and pay you for your time. We haven't talked about price as yet either. As i am positive we can work it out.
The 5 guys that are buying one will be the only guys that get it at that price. If I recall, you weren't interested or you would have had your name in 2 months ago.

If you want the full lower fuselage half, you're looking at about the $650.00 mark.

I have no need for your materials, and I'm sure you have no idea of how much it costs for even the vacuum bagging supplies to make a part 11 feet long!

Perhaps you should continue with trying to re-construct the areas on your own, or possible find someone who can spray paint it again and just keep it as a display model.
Hmm i see, well $650 is too high just to cut 2 sections from the lower fuselage, so if you can do the just the parts for me and that would cut down from $650 mark considerably then that's fine with me, or if i can get parts from test lower fuselage piece that would be fine too. Now this model is going to fly as it's designed for will not be turned into display model!...if we can work good but if not then i'll find another way to get it done as you and i know there are always more then one way to solve the problems like these. Think about it and let me know. In mean while i'll look after other areas of it that also need attention. Thanks Mike..