View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 04:28 PM
SpinnerRow

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Dos Little Stiks

ORIGINAL: Falco5

Hi All,
wishing everyone a "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
I have only recently finished my Modified Das Big Stik ..70 inch wing span with an Enya 60 Xlll on the nose 11x8 super nylon prop.
AUW 8.0 lbs. Test flown on the Boxing day which was a disaster as I hadn't set up the dual rates for elevator & ailerons and it was almost uncontrollable. After a hair raising 40 second flight, it finally arrived back on tera firma at a 15 deg angle and demolished back to the 2nd bulkhead. It has now been fully repaired and all the surface movements reduced by 60%...have also learned how to program the new TX...JR-XP6102.

Favorite Quote: Use it or Lose it.
Nice looking Stik!! I like the way you did the control surfaces and wing tips. I was never a fan of the scalloped surfaces and round tail. After reading this thread, I'm going to order a Little Stik from Lazerworks. Mine is going to have a 50" wing (instead of the stock 46") and I plan to put either an OS .46 or .55AX on it with a pipe. I wonder if I could find a carbon fiber landing gear for it. It should look a lot like yours only smaller. Should be a blast!

Man I love this web site!