RCU Forums - View Single Post - OS Max .65 vr-m
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 08:46 AM
deslok113

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OS Max .65 vr-m

Well The engine kept flooding and flooding. So I added a pressure bleed line to the fuel tank. The engine ran flawlessly. The only quirk is that at high rpm the bleed line washes a little fuel/air onto the deck. I bench ran it with an electric pump to pump water through the head. I will take it on this coming fishing trip, and see how it performs against my chase boat; 15' bass boat with 60hp Merc. If I trim it right I can get my big boat to run at 45-48mph. At 48mph depending on bayou/wind conditions sometimes she'll start porpoising so if the r/c boat will do greater than 45mph I won't be able to keep up with it in the big boat. The OPS .65 engine I had in it before I put the OS max in it blew my big boat away. I had to throttle back so the big boat could catch up! If I get this promo at work I may either upgrade the 60hp Merc to a 75hp Merc or if the boss (my wife) lets me, trade my big boat in for a bigger one. (I'm thinking 19'-20' bass boat with 200hp-225hp outbdI'll have to implore some powerful butt kissin to get her to go along with this) ;-) I'll post some pics tonight.