RCU Forums - View Single Post - DSM2 Transmitter upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 05:10 PM
J-MICHAEL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DSM2 Transmitter upgrade?

Solo ~

Well.... You know what they say..... A day late, a dollar short.... I have an extra CX2 DSM2 that is sitting useless at home just crying for a home. I would have no prob sending it to ya, but the only prob is that ol' Mr. Chopper's already has dibbs on it for his Lama and his MCX that he said he was planning on binding them to it and performing some wild flying with.... If I can just leave this nice weather here in Cali and find my way back home to Washington, he'll be able to receive it as that's where it is resting collecting dust...

But this had me thinking, and since I never had a use for my CX2 TX anymore, and only use my DX-7 for all these toys big and small, I bet there might be others out there that would maybe be willing to help a guy out like yourself, who has helped out many here over a long-course of time... Maybe you'll get blessed by someone who would be willing to do that huh ? Sorry I don't have two, or I would be the first in line to be honored in giving ya one....

Anyhooo good luck with your quest...... BTW..... By the time ya get an MCX there will be a V2 version out...!!...LMAO... I'am still waiting for those cute tinsy fuselages that will fit on one....

~ Jeff