RCU Forums - View Single Post - DSM2 Transmitter upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 05:52 PM
choppersrule

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DSM2 Transmitter upgrade?

Mark / Soloboss,

Yikes! Sounds like you're whipping up another nightmare or witches brew. The DSM2 TX, is flexible to a point, but still not a programmable TX. On a grand point, the 2.4 gHz technology is awesome and glitch free. There are dip switches to reverse some functions, like servo direction, which would be a Main concern. Depending on what heli or plank your flying. With multiple, different types of helis or planks, you'd have to remember which dip switch is in what position. UP or down, for each. However, I've always known, that you love the challange.. Best to ya, and let us know how things work out for ya.

Dave

Jeff Michael,

I have the dibbs on it. Thanks, for that. I'm always checking on ya, Little Chief! I haven't waxed my blades or did the final mod on the MCX.. I'm the "Slave Boy" for the wife this weekend. LMAO![X(] Honey do's!

Hey, you guys may have seen this on another post. I'm rebuilding my Lama V4 completely.. Always be neat and organized with your dis-assembly, like I do. LMAO At least it's all in on place.

Dave
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp43154.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	1073400