RCU Forums - View Single Post - Learjet .40 Build
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 11:08 AM
Props4ever

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Learjet .40 Build

Vupilot:

Looking good so far, i had a pleasure of making one of these Learjets when they first came out about 13 years ago!, form what i remember it was pretty good and straight forward build. I ended up scaling it more then i should have as model become heavier then should have but then back then it was one of my first kits put together and i liked it so much that i used to go to airport to take pictures of real Learjet 35A and come home to replicate on my model!. It was fun doing it. Once i finished my model i took it to Beauty contests held at our annual hobby show here in Toronto, i did good once and came out with bunch of prizes with it. That particular learjet hasn't flown as yet, i was chickened out back then, though it suffered some hanger rash over all these years but i still have it on me. Then i recently got another Learjet from a friend and wanted to fly it but things happened with it also and before i could fly her it crashed in someone else hands!, so waiting for rebuild through this winter season.

Keep it up, you will enjoy it very much, they are nice planes to have and to fly also but tend to stick longer on ground before rotating for take offs...