RCU Forums - View Single Post - New to the 1/5 scale RC world
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 11:33 AM
slawhammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New to the 1/5 scale RC world

Hey David0666: Well seeing how you are curious about the firehammer progress..And I know there are other people as well
That have been reading this thread....I have a few more sneek preview pictures for ya.............Now I am sure there are other
people out there with firehammer RC Units as well as my self........Like I mentioned this is for the FG BEETLE SHELL ....ONLY this and
nothing else will go on this firehammer for body.....To do another body ..you would have to go back to orig..roll bar & support system...
I could have used some suggestions along the way form you guys out there...But I have it figured out for my personal application....
Some of you guys may have different ideas for your own firehammer.....Firehammer MT or the Firehammer Buggy......................
I have the Firehammer MT...and this has a wider chassie plate.....So this is for this Firehammer MT application...................
So if you have suggestion or comments ..I would like to hear them.....It's all about sharing different ideas with each other......
Enclosed pictures of progress.........All Replies Welcome....AKASlawhammer
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kh17500.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	1088778   Click image for larger version

Name:	Db85077.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	1088779  
Attached Images