RCU Forums - View Single Post - New to the 1/5 scale RC world
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 11:07 AM
slawhammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New to the 1/5 scale RC world

Here we are once again in clod hopper land...dark cloudy dreary day out..forcast ia a rain/freezing mix......
As to up date on the firehammer........I order some more paint for a eye dazzling effect.....for the multi paint
colours to be applied to the FG Beetle Pro shell.......The family members are in... Wow that will look cool when done......
It all comes down too.. I am the one to be satified with the end results.........Yes I will be posting pictures to share this with you....
I am going to hold off till after christmas day.....By then all my stuff should be here that was ordered..and to see if the
family got me a air compressor for christmas gift.....If not I can get 1 ordered......There is nothing in this town for hobby use..
The only hobby store closed down.......So what I will get is a small portable airbrush compressor......I don't need a big shop type
air compressor...I have no room for that.....All my work is done at the kitchen table........So makes things interesting to do hobby work
around family members..and try to eat at the same table.......Most of my work is done in the evening....Like 6 Pm till wee morning hours....
So there you have what's going on with the firehammer...........All Replies Welcome........AKASlawhammer