RCU Forums - View Single Post - Exceed Blur?!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 02:07 PM
firebird78

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Exceed Blur?!

if your not shopping around for parts your shooting urself in the foot....when I had diff brand cars then what I currently have I learned not to order parts from the mfg (well in these cases the companies that buy their cars from hsp)...I found not only were their parts higher then the dealer prices the turnaround time was much longer...you also will find the dealers online on here trying to help you out...their customer service is just plain better...
to many times you hear people saying diff companies cars are junk...well if you dont know what your doing, take it out the box and throw batteries and or fuel in it and run it thats your problem...not only going over the car making sure everything is put together and screws are tight will save you from some headaches, it will also allow you to get familiar with how it works and how to maintain it..
the fact is companies like exceed, redcat and himoto attract more new people to rc due to their prices...I have put my .02 in that these companies not only should put a flyer in each box leading new people to rcu were they can get help but, also state the importance of giving the rc a once over before putting it to use....granted if they did do this alot of people wouldnt read it but atleast it is there...