RCU Forums - View Single Post - hobbycity.com
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Jester241

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hobbycity.com

I just ordered some stuff on while it was on backorder which they said they usually get in with like a week or two,but as long as a month. They got there shipment in about a week after I ordered and shipped it the next day and I got it in reasonable time considering it came from hong konk or something. I was leary of the order,but they came through. Although I did have some issues when I tried to pay with my card.....it kept saying I didnt give them info,but I typed it in over and over and it just wouldnt take. Finally I did the paypal thing and it worked fine. What REALLY shocked me about them was the email notification. Every step was confirmed with an email to let me know exactly what was going on. Not even the best internet sites do that too well. Plus, I love the fact that they had instant updating on their inventory which you can see anytime. That was cool too....thats how I knew it was on backorder before I ordered it.

I would suggest making sure you sure about your order before paying,because I'd hate to have any issues with a place from hong kong like matus did.