RCU Forums - View Single Post - hobbycity.com
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 10:04 AM
wattsup
My Feedback: (1)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: hobbycity.com

Matus 777, You better be aware of more than just their "return policy"! Take the time to look at what is going on with the Turnigy AerodriveXP motor from this operation on one of the threads under RC Universe Electric Pattern. Unfortunately I purchased this piece of GARBAGE & the rest is history! If you are not careful, they will try to "get you" with 2-3
different prices for the same unit! Also, there is absolutely no way to "track" your order after it's shipped. As time goes by, I can only hope more & more people WORLDWIDE will
become aware of how they really operate & not do business with them. I don't know about you, but I'm not willing to take any more chances with either my credit card or pay-pal!
Also, I wrote a an honest review of this motor on their website & they pulled it after 2 hours because evidently they could not handle the truth about their second rate products &
operation. We RC flyers need to take a stand & let operations like this know that they will be held accountable if they do not operate in an appropriate manner. Too many times some of us consumers will just "rollover & take it" rather than take operations like this to task! I really wish they were here in the U.S. I would like nothing more than to confront
them in person. I know Mama San needs to work & I feed her family but, she & her employer in this case are not going to do it at my expense! Anytime in the future I see their
name on a thread ANYWHERE, I will go out of my way to expose them for what they really are!______________________________________________ ____________TNWalker