RCU Forums - View Single Post - Xcelorin went poof.
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 02:56 PM
robwiljas

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Xcelorin went poof.

I just bought a new Xcelorin 6000Kv system for my Losi 1/18th Raminator and I already had the Losi 2s 1650mAh LiPo. Everything worked good but I wanted more speed so I ordered an Aero-nuts 3s Lipo. Well in the 2 weeks it took to get here I fell in love with the Slash and decided to sell my Raminators so I listed them. Yesterday the 3s pack finally arrived and it was killing me so I had to try it out at least once right? Well I did, and as soon as I hit the brakes the Xcelorin ESC let out the magic smoke. I had it geared 16/60 which is more than acceptable, so it's definately not something I did. I'm so freakin mad right now. [:@] The weird thing is forward still works, just don't hit the brakes lol. Now I have to call Horizon Tuesday and send it in for replacement, but I replaced the battery wire and connectors with a Losi EC3 connector with 14Ga wire so I don't know if they'll still take it (and yes I wired it correctly). I've only had it for 2 weeks and ran it twice, I can't believe it did this. I really don't even feel like dealing with it so I'm probably just going to take the loss and sell it as is. Sorry I just had to vent.