RCU Forums - View Single Post - Something different for 50cc?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 11:20 AM
MIXMASTER
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Something different for 50cc?

Just saw this thread, HERE'S THE LOVE FOR CH DV!!!! I have one(over 1 year old)now and after several months flying it I heard of another one for sale and got that one too, along w/N.I.B. DA50 to, both for about $600. If you love super locked-in harriers, (I MEAN LOCKED BABY!!!!) wicked TR's, so fast your head spins, blistering rolling harriers, hovers DOD, the DV's for you. Now try to find one N.I.B, thats the challenge. They sell them in South America, forget the country and UK too as mentioned above. I saw the Vision in S.A. too, guess Chip sold the rights. It is built a little bit "old school", not much laser cutting & design from looking at it. Not a lot of room for ignition,batts, but it does fit in there and the plane isWILD WILD WILD to fly. At 18.5 lbs BTW DA50-no problemo, pulls out with plenty of grunt, no reason to tweek the weight. Forgot to mention point rolls with NO rudder input needed, or elevator for that matter, very little coupling, it loves to fly on its side, my kind of flying!!!!!!!

BRING THE DV BACK CHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!35% WOULD BE AWESOME