RCU Forums - View Single Post - Walkera 60B issues
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 02:53 PM
zeno38

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Walkera 60B issues

robtangie,

Well, lets say your help has educated me to some degree. I did some more testing and determined that it seems to be one servo and the rx. I am sure Hobby-Wing will support me but at this point I am really interested in just buying an upgraded rx, not to expensive but good and reliable. That goes for the servo's as well, plus I am going to order a brushless motor and ESC. I am all to happy to replace those components to make it a better heli.

The last time I had it working and it throw one part of linkage it slammed into the side of my car but, no real physical damage appeared, it just would not spin the motor at that point and the servo started acting different. I just bought the heli 3 weeks ago. I never really got it more then 1/4 of an inch off the ground!

My idea about this experience is that I learned something, not a lot but something and I want to move forward by replacing the servo's, rx, motor and ESC. Thank you for all your help.

P.S. do you have a recommendation for a specific brand of servo's, rx, motor and ESC that will work with my 2.4Ghz tx?