RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR X9303 Flite Modes and Flaps
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 05:42 PM
ArrowNaughtic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JR X9303 Flite Modes and Flaps

Ok, new 9303 owner here and I am having trouble getting my head wrapped around the programming. What I want to accomplish is using all 3 flight modes on the Flap 3 position switch (top left of TX) and the flaps on the Aux2 3 position switch .(Upper right on face of TX)
This is installed in a TF F4U GE .60 warbird with functioning flaps. The problem I have is seperating the flaps from the Flight Modes. What I want to get away from is having to use the 3 two position switches (AIL, ELE and RUD). In the device select I have Flight Mode enabled using the flap switch and the flaps are controlled by the Aux 2 switch. When I power up, the flaps are controlled by the Flight Mode switch and the Aux 2 switch does nothing. Am I missing a step here? I tried to reverse the switches (Flap Sw for flaps, Aux 2 for Flight Modes) but to no avail. I also enabled the SYS function under the flaps channel. Anyone care to walk me thru a procedure to get this up and running?

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Of all the things I ever lost....................................... I miss my mind the most!