RCU Forums - View Single Post - Today's playful remains... another BBBV
Old 02-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Van Pelt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Today's playful remains... another BBBV

ORIGINAL: BudBud

They are Hole SHots, I will get the rest of the problems ironed out, then look for more traction. It is Picco powered now, had one here on the desk to drop in... I know that is hard to imagine.... [8D]

I installed a new upright on the right rear of the 5.9, recharged the batteries, put new wheel bearings in the left rear of the 5.9 truck. It is really nice out today, as soon as the second rotostart battery shuts down to trickle charge... I am outta here!

Today is the 23rd anniversary of Bernard Maurice Moore of the Washington DC area shooting me three times in the chest and once in the right thigh as I was unconscious on the ground. I take this day off every year if the schedule allows and go do something I enjoy. Today, it is burning nitro.... Should be another BBBV tonight... if all goes well. [8D] This is my it is good to be alive day.... [8D] Glen
Wow.. I'm speechless. It's amazing how everything happens for a reason. Not that it ever makes any sense though. God bless you pulled through it. I like how you celebrate the day. My wife, her parents, and myself were on a boat that sank on a huge lake in a storm.... 3 hours in the water and a boat appeared out of no where and rescued us (still 7-9 ft swells). We to celebrate our day that we got a second chance.

Thanks for sharing Glen.

Jon.