RCU Forums - View Single Post - worst cars ever thread
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 09:49 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: worst cars ever thread

ORIGINAL: warheadforever

For me, it's any import car.........
I hear you, and today, in light of today's economy, I am even more polarized to agree with you more. The American car industry is taking a serious hit, and even before that, all the American auto workers losing their jobs over the decades has been horrible. And cars is only one issue, other industries in which jobs are outsourced overseas seriously angers me to no end. And its our onw fault for not demanding something be done to stop that. And worse, we Americans make it worse by buying foreign instead of American.

As for Japanese cars, I have to say hands down, a car that has a V.I.N that begins with a "J" ("J" means made in Japan) is a very well built car that will last for many years. But right now, seeing any car with a V.I.N that begins with a "1" or "4" ("1" or "4" means made in America) is absolute music to my ears today. Because that means some Americans are still working and earning money and buying with thier salaries to help support the economy.

Now, if I see a pick-up truck with a VIN that begins with 1F.... or 1G.... or 11.... or 1B..., I love them because they are all American original pickup trucks, and lets face it, as ugly as these trucks might be today, they set the bar for ALL pickup trucks in the world.

I really like the Ford superduties, but the new 2008 and 2009 superduties are just butt-ugly to me. I wish they kept the styling of 2002-2007 a bit longer.
The Dodge hoods are also very ugly to me, The tractor-like look does not do that truck any beauty
Chevy/GMC trucks are always the conventional pick-up truck look, but headlamps style is not doing it for me