RCU Forums - View Single Post - another darn ryobi post (ryobi performance modification, analysis and comparison)
Old 02-28-2009, 12:24 AM
combatpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: another darn ryobi post (ryobi performance modification, analysis and comparison)

I was looking at the 3/16 x 1/16 or the 3/16 x 3/16. 3/16 is .1875 so it should be about right. I tried ordering from there. .70 cents worth of magnets and they want 9.68 dollars for shipping. stupid a holes are crazy if they think there gona jack me like that for shipping. there in plano texas to. its pretty sorry when you can ship stuff cheaper from china than from state to state in th US. I did order my ignition and sensor. I added some servo arms sets like the ones dubro sells for around 10 bucks. these are 2.56 dollars and i got some 18 inch/ 45 cm servo extension wires for 1.10 apiece!!! grand total of 59.68. not bad huh.

I have never flown in st louis. i was through spfd il a couple of months ago when i went to rockford il to get a power unit I had bought. It looks like an ex spfd IL city unit best i can tell from the faded paint markings on it. we spent the night there on our way home. I wish we had more time to explore the town. Maybee this sumer I can get out that way for a fun fly or something.