RCU Forums - View Single Post - Major Glitch in a Futaba SS system!!
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 09:45 AM
victorzamora

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Major Glitch in a Futaba SS system!!

1UglyPug: If your mouse has a scroll wheel, you can hold the Control key (Ctrl) and scroll up. That's another way to increase font size. I'm telling you this not because I'm mad at you for "yelling" at me. I'm telling you this so that people will stop telling you to stop. Oh, and sorry about saying it to begin with. All caps is such a pain for me to read that I could only skim through it, so I wasn't able to read that you had an eyesight problem.

Oh, and Woketman, I really am sorry you had a problem with your radio that made you lose planes. However, I've had great performance from my radios since day 1. I also crashed a Sig Wonder at full throttle (it had an evo 36 on it, so it was going FAST) hard enough to crack both my switch AND my Rx. I lost an antenna off of my Rx and called Futaba about it. They sent me the antenna free of charge, rush mail. They even offered to fix it for half off. Futaba (and Hobbico in general) has always treated me really well.

I know there are lemons out there, and I realize that there are the Customer Service rep's that are as useless as you can imagine. I've luckily not had to deal with either from Hobbico