RCU Forums - View Single Post - Issue of AMA membership revokation.
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 10:32 AM
Stickbuilder

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Issue of AMA membership revokation.

ORIGINAL: Red Scholefield

ORIGINAL: Muroc1

Ken/David,

Thanks for the clarification and I appreciate the response. Even though I am unclear of how the person in question is involved with the AMA other than being a member just like you and I, I'll respect your decision that a public stoning is not taking place.

Frank
Frank, look at the good side. Now everyone knows why anyone with any attachment to the AMA other than OPEN. JR, PP or NO membership seldom posts here.

That is patently not true. There are several members who have Leader membership status that also post here. The Higher ups within the AMA also moniter what is said here, even if they do not comment. There have been several occasions where the signatures of them have been visible at the top header. These have even been captured and posted when the occasion required.

Red, my advice to you would be to make yourself scarce from this forum for awhile. Spend that time on personal reflection, and learn from what has happened. If you want to know who is to blame, just have a look in the mirror. I appreciate all that you have done for the membership, during your years in the AMA, but you have become just a tad zealous in your action. This should not be taken as a put down toward you, but as an observation from someone who has been doing it just about as long as have you.

I really used to like you, and had the highest respect for you. Please evaluate what you are doing before everyone loses that respect.

You are limping because you shot yourself in the foot.

Your Pal (Really)
Bill, AMA 4720