RCU Forums - View Single Post - SV27 Water Cooling
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 09:00 PM
asupervee72

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: SV27 Water Cooling

they only melt if i dont pay attention to how long i've been running, i dont ever recally saying it was a smashing sucess, just that i like the perfomance i get out of it, i really got sick of the stock prop because if you fall off of plane then it;s like erereshshshshlwwerew cavitating for 15 feet or so and i just thought the way it perfomed was unpredictable. when i ordered props i selected a x646/3, a x442r(didn't know the r meant right) a 2045 glass filled and one other size i dont remember. The result was that the 646 was the best out of what i had, the reason i still use it is because i don't feel like spending 25 bucks and waiting three weeks to get a different prop. if you know where to order props from within the states that link would be much appreciated

it is not my intention to convince anybody to run the set up i have , but rather to inform others of what has been done just incase they were curious, i now know that the 442 or the 440/3 are the best choices, but then again that's what everyone is running so i just wanted to try out something i hadn't seen done before ive seen vids with 45 mm props and 48 mm props so i figured what the hell order something in the middle of those.

i dont feel it is proper to say im humiliating myself for trying things. Just because you are locked into following the mold others create doesn't mean you know anything, i feel that rc's are made to try experimenting with. There would be no information to read on if there weren't people out there trying different things to see what the best it. Sometimes the things i try don't work out and sometimes they do, that's the nature of the beast.

to sv27dayton and others thank you for taking the time to read my post and put down your thoughts regarding what i say

to the wakeboardnbash guy c'mon im not hear to bash people or get bashed on, i thought this was a forum to discuss sv cooling set ups which exactly what i did, if you dont agree with it then dont copy it, copy someone elses cause im sure that is all you are capable of.