RCU Forums - View Single Post - CEN gst 7.7 any good? should i buy????
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 01:10 AM
jonnymobil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CEN gst 7.7 any good? should i buy????

i want to get a new truck to bash with and i have always liked the look of the cen.i bash mostly and i dont think i bash that hard.i rarely break anything.and the cen looks so strong i dont think i will break anything.

So who has one and how do you like it?

i am thinking of getting one,they are online cheap! but i have a coupple of concernes.

1 is there any weaknesses?does anything need to be upgraded or changed asap?

2 is there any NON_FIXABLE faults? like no parts avalable?or maybe diffs that break every 5 minutes?is there anything that would make me regret spending 300 on the truck?

3 can i put a regular .28 engine in it in place of the .46? i heard the .46 soaks up gas way too quick and is hard to tune and i just want my sh.28 in there for better runtime and higher rpm.i can sell the .46 brand new for at least enough to buy my sh.28.but is there anything i need to do the swap?possibly some other engine mount?made by some other company?who would that company be?

4 is there any upgrades i should get?anything i should change or tune to make it better out of the box?

5 is there anything i need to know before starting it?like a tricky this or that?rc cars are known to have tricky this or that soemtimes?

So who has one and what do you think?