RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heli stuff and fellowship
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 07:49 AM
dooleyje

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Heli stuff and fellowship

LOL I bet Donica's family can put on the party also. Macon Ga. Wow home girl is going to be close. Only a few hours. Jay if you can get under this TCA here both of you can come fly with me. That will only cost a few bucks in fuel. Lets see, Neb to NC, ummmm, yep only about 10 grand in fuel.

Dang it my tractor is down again and I have to mow this field. A belt I replaced last year and as you know it just happens to be the one you can't get to. Today is great so far though. We hve had a lot of storms and rain so no flying for me this week. I may go later today after I fix the yard eq. I want to trim the Gaui. My nitro is still broken. This month is slow when it gets to receiving payment from the corprations because of tax time so daddys pesos are low for now and I have to hold off spending. I think I have enough helis for now. Ha!

Is anyone going to the Joe Nalle fly-in in SC?. I go every year. Let me know and we can meet up. It promises to be a lot of helis this years as they have opened up a heli flight line.

Jim