RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heli stuff and fellowship
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 10:11 PM
matty_p80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Heli stuff and fellowship

helllloooooo!

sorry for the long gap in communications! the s**t really hit the fan here as PADI now have me on a Q.C. investigation due to some accusations made! so i basically can't do anything apart from sit in the shop or fill tanks as they've put me on "non-teaching status" until the Q.C. board have heard my case on the 21st May!!

unfortunately have also just said goodbye to my brother and sister in law and put them on the plane back to Blighty after their 2 week stay! really good to see them though, especially at this time and even better to be able to say "we'll see you in a couple of months"  !!!! bad bit is they've taken my heli home for me in a nice new ally case they brought over, so i have no heli to use as stress relief!!! well, you never know i may get up to Donica's standard on the sim!???????

speaking of whom, did you get a listen to any of the Blues in Macon, Donica? from what i could gather in our brief visit there, it being quite a hub for the genre!

Jay, glad you've got work dude! we, as a company and island are extremely quiet! we're running maybe one boat a day with sometimes as few as two people onboard!

Mr. J.D.: how is ya sir? good to hear your gigs are still a cert.! 26 degrees of pitch travel!!!!! wow! that's a serious head set up! don't think my poor little E-Flite outrunner would cope with that, it would probably be waving the white flag after the first ballistic lift off! hee hee

to everyone else who reads this, thankyou for your kind words and thoughts on my current situation! i have a very good woman behind me and the love of a beautiful daughter along with very good friends who've helped me keep my sanity in a very illogical series of events and hopefully in the very near future i will be back to my old bouncy self!

as usual, it is always a good 'off-gas' to talk with you guys!

hope everyone gets some good air time in

Matty )<>}}}}]@>