RCU Forums - View Single Post - New 10C Questions
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 12:37 AM
Valve floater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New 10C Questions

Guys,i just bought the older version 10c from Tower. They have it on special. Then i started researching issues with the 6014fs which is what i am getting ,and i am worried.I am using HS 5945mg servo`s and JR ds 8411`s mixed. There is no list i can find to see if my servo`s will work at a lower 2.7 signal. Futaba says there is an issue and to get your servo`s adj. by their manuf. I can`t find out fof certain anywhere that it says there is solid proof of a recall or upgrade to the fs. Minus the unproven dots.When i get it in i may just ship it back to Tower and wait til the updated 10c with the 6014HS is ready in June.Spend a little more,Why take a risk. Is there and thread about an update stated by Futaba in wording on this? On thier site there is something about the voltage issue.The HS states it will work with all dig. servo`s. Looks like you have more options on faster servo rates. Great. But that is not that important to me flying scale. I just don`t want to put it in the ground from incompatible servo`s at a higher heat range.Maybe sig. voltage has been brought back to 3.0 on the HS? I live in major heat in South Louisiana. Have the heat issues been addressed on the particularreceiver i am getting? Will Futaba tell you?The intergrated new 10c radio i believe works just as good, and that is not what i am questioning. To much money to think it may work or it may have an issue. I don`t have the time or money to ship off servo`s or buy extra stuff to make it safely work. I like and want to stay with Futaba.You hear a lot of people say : i have had no problems. If you start to read to much on the net as a newbie 2.4 flyer you start to not know what to believe. I may just keep it. I don`t know!!? Thanks,
new to 2.4