RCU Forums - View Single Post - FUNJET
Thread: FUNJET
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 08:04 PM
LuckyArmpit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FUNJET

Howdee! Been reading thru some of the posts. I have a Typhoon Het 4W that just became availabe (crashed a slinger due to speed controller, gp silver series 25, wires that somehow got tangled up into the
prop and lost radio contact. Luckily the 3S 2100 lipo is slightly dented on the end). Was flying this slinger on a 5x4.3 carbon prop. Wing flew fine even on half throttle. Anyhoo, was looking at the fun jet.
Now, I currently have an old twin jet that runs on twin mega 3 turns and that stinkin thing is pretty wicked. And have a Unicorn that runs on a mega. Although they don't come close to my diamond dust w/tuned pipe and os .46. The plane has been clocked at 207.355 mph via Ohio state patrol radar (buddy of mine is state cop). So, not really looking for break neck speed as Ihave all that I can handle.
From other posts, this het 4w will fit on the fun jet stock mount? I think the motor should do the fun jet fine as far as speed goes. I plan on running 3S 2100/2200's and 6x4 prop. Anyone running anything close to this setup?

Lucky...