RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official F27 Stryker Part 8: Beginners to Custom Darkness
Old 06-20-2009, 08:59 PM
moparmyway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official F27 Stryker Part 8: Beginners to Custom Darkness

ORIGINAL: Richard39

Hello everyone... this should be my last post here on #7 as we go to # 8..... Good luck to all and a special shout out to Moparmyway... You have been great helping so many of us here on #7 and now we will all be looking forward to #8 and your leadership as we develope our own Dark Side Strykers...

One last question here on #7.... When setting up the motor and prop on a Stryker... Which side of the prop faces backward?( as you look at theprop from the spinner ) ....I have just proped my new upgraded Model B Stryker and I have the prop in the traditional way as you would any prop on a front facing engine... Is that correct?

Good luck to all and see you soon on Part 8...
Well............lets answer this here...........OK ?

The prop numbers face forward (toward the nose of the Stryker) just like on a front mount motor. So if you were looking from the back at the spinner, you will NOT see prop numbers for an APC sport gas or APCEprop. They will be seen when you look from the front of a Stryker.

Easy way to check is to spin the prop in the direction the motor will turn, do you see the prop blades wanting to grab the air ?? It is on correctly then.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw66955.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1221719