RCU Forums - View Single Post - Trainers - How easy are they?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 04:00 PM
crosswinds_swe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Trainers - How easy are they?

John, thanks for your reply!

Firstly, Your more than welcome over here!=) And it have always been a dream of mine to visit the US, hey, i even have a 2.4 meter 20 dollar bill, hangin in my living-room

I have now understood that its very hard to fly this model for a first timer, what is it that make it that much harder?Is it the speed? Is it the rudder´s qucik response?

My instructor / and the guy on the other end of the trainer cord, is my father, he has about 25 years of experience with rc airplanes!

So i hope he doesnt use me for my money.. And for the record, by maiden flight, i mean my own, not the plane, he will ofcourse dial it in for me!
But i have not decided yet wich airplane, my trainer will be. I just wanted to discuss it with you guys, just to know what exactly makes a model like that be so much harder then a trainer, when doing the same manouver.. And now i understand thats ita great difference! But dont know what yet
Ive actually just bought the edge 540, becouse its such a beutiful airplane, andfly it when i have some experience.

But know i understand that my silent idea of trying that first, was not very good :P