RCU Forums - View Single Post - ENGINE SEALANT
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 01:43 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ENGINE SEALANT

ORIGINAL: dittch

ORIGINAL: supertib

quick post for the insecure: hey, that is some great dremmel work, you are a master of the rotary tool
hopefully that boosted the over inflated ego

now can we get back to the topic, effects of nitro fuel on silicone RTV, or should I post up pictures of the wood floor I've been working on?

LOL... dude I am anything but insecure ! more like i am very confident and know full well the copper RTV softens... I will be posting pictures once its done, so i suggest you do the same....... You guys got offended when i said i know alot more about these engines then you do, and I think i have proved that without any shadow of a doubt...you may call me arrogant, but i consider it confidence..... I have put my work out these for many years now, gone head to head with many people and have done extremely well...a few guys with XTM's and Axial's are not going to intimidate me one bit...as i say lets see some of your gear dude ! better yet post some pictures of your tests, all i see is your claims, but with absolutely no proof whatsoever..... you guys questioned my knowledge of these engines, I posted pics and videos proving what i know and what i do, now its your turn...... or what are you intimidated to post what you got now ? You guys talk the big talk, lets see you back that talk up......