RCU Forums - View Single Post - speed-t overheating all the time??
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 08:37 PM
jonnymobil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: speed-t overheating all the time??

well i usually run on only 2s and thats the motor that came with the kit so if it is too much i feel a bit got over on ya know.the excelorin kit comes with a choice of 3 motors and i got the one in the middle,and the speed-t is an on road truck,never took it off road.i just went out and only got maybe 5 or 6 passes till it thermaled on me,now i am thinking i must have wore out the esc,is that possible?all i know is i never had any problems with my sidewinder.i will be getting another one of those asap and ditching this weak excelorin system.i just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem.it just sucks when you buy something that is recommended the manufacturer and you use it as required and it messes up.its like why do they even sell this then,i cant imagine if i bought the higher motor,7500kv.i am at my witts end with this thing.this esc is rated at 100a continuous and my 35a speed passion runs for longer without overheating.

i feel as though i got took badly by losi this time.i have always been extremely happy with all of my losi purchases but this one let me down big time,$180 bucks and i can even use it.