RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is a Slayer worth getting, to Race my Buddies SC8 ???
Old 08-21-2009, 10:44 AM
MCSRacing
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is a Slayer worth getting, to Race my Buddies SC8 ???

i've been doing this for over 25yrs. i am definately a associated guy, but i have had a revo 3.3 and i have a slayer now. the slayer is way more durable than the revo ... period! ... but as far as racing on a track the SC8 is one bad boy ... but the slayer is no slouch especially if ya have the swaybar kit on it, it handles really well. i have kicked plenty if 1/8th scale ass with it, the 3.3 turns like 50k rpm and the 2 speed trans lets it accelerate like a raped ape and its faster on top end than the SC8 ... really i guess what im sayin is if ya can drive ... really drive, the slayer is capable ... i mean its like i can smack around my buddy's eight T 2.0 if i'm on my game, but if i make one mistake he's gone!!! for the race track the SC8 is the one to get, but for the average guy that is gonna mainly bash and play-race his buddy's i'd get the slayer because if you seen what i put mine through, you would know what the motto Traxxas Tough means LOL i have not broke anything yet and i have basicly tried to murder the slayer ..... oops looks like i wrote a book :/