RCU Forums - View Single Post - few questions about an electric pattern
Old 08-22-2009, 12:47 AM
joenella

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: few questions about an electric pattern

ORIGINAL: ofaingu

Hi,I wanted to know which engine you recommend the most for pattern planes 2x2 Plettenberg or Hacker?
Which plane is built the best Spark Krill or Valiant CARF ?
what king of batteries are recommended for the engine,and what for the servos...?
what servos are recommended for the plane?

*Pleas tell me for each question why did you choose or recommend precisely this answere\product....

I would thank you if you answere my following questions .
Sincerely,
Or.F
My setup is like followd´s:

SPARK no 1: Composite fuselage and foamwings/stab with balsa

Motor : AXI 5330/F3A this is a powerfull outrunner, no problems at all around 350 flights on it, best prop AXI 20x13
Controller: JETI Advanced 99
Servos: Hitec 524 for elevator and ailerons, 5645 for rudder . These servos is working fine not to heavy and price is fair.

SPARK no. 2: Full composite the newest version which is called the dynamic
Motor: MEGA ACn F3A this motor is an geared inrunner but using only a 5:1 ratio powerfull but a bit heavy eater, uses a bit too many mAh's prop 21x14 CF from PT
Controller: YGE 80 HV - his is an very very good controller lightweight only 57 gr with cables, lots of features, more effective than others on the market an must have thing.
Servos: Ailerons Thunder Tiger 1015 heavy but precise, elevator Hitec 6985, rudder Hitec 6965 - nice combination gives good control, good centering.

SPARK no.3: Full blown composite - Dynamic version. Haven't flown yet but is ready for maiden.
Motor: Neu F3A
Controller: YGE 80 HV
Servo: Aileron SAVÖX SC 1251MG low profile type lighweight fast/strong/precise - elevator SAVÖX SH1350 midi servo mounted in the horizontal stabiliser - Rudder SAVÖX SC1257TG ultra fast/precise/strong lightweight

SPARK no.1 is using 2S 550 mAh LIPo with BEC for receiver. This is the only surviver out of two made in this version, which is the last prototype before the production model.
I had 1 from the previous full composite versions but due to bad luck it is not in my fleet anymore(crash wrongly judged height and distance, put it in some trees) but repaired and flying again

SPARK no.2 is using 2S A123 1100mAh for receiver this works very fine save weight , this is the FIRST dynamic version which where made, and have 125 flights on it, and still improving very very good flight charastic

SPARK no.3 is using 2S A123 1100mAh for receiver, haven't flown yet but ready for maiden.

Joen