RCU Forums - View Single Post - Honeybee King v2 tuner shop
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 01:01 PM
warpnine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Honeybee King v2 tuner shop

I read somewhere that the AR6100 Rx was for shorter range "line of sight" flying of "park fliers" and the AR6200 was for longer range control of bigger aircraft. The theory of the dual receivers in the AR6200 is just as you've stated. Even though I will never intentionally fly my helicopter out of my sight (the technical term for that is a crash I think!) - I use the AR6200 for my HBK2 because the Dx6i came with one. Now that I have to buy a new Spektrum Rx for my brand new CP Belt, I think the extra $30 for the AR6200 is worth it over the $50 price of a AR6100 - because no one wants to loose a helicopter because you lost signal, even for a moment, when a better Rx may not have! The price difference would pay for itself the first time you didn't crash...

My new CP Belt that I ordered on sale ($119) from U.S. Hobby Supply ( https://www.ushobbysupply.com/produc...roducts_id=351 ) on Thursday night arrived today (Saturday)! I will never get tired of the consistent, excellent customer service that Michael provides. Being only 29 miles away, I always get my order the next day after it is shipped - and you can't beat that!

Cheers,
Dave