RCU Forums - View Single Post - 14mz issues(when switching different conditions )
Old 10-15-2009, 08:00 AM
ats909

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14mz issues(when switching different conditions )

Hello dear all,

I found an issue of 14mz when switching different conditions. I want to get your help & check with you. I also call for your attention to such a DANGEROUS thing which may causes crashes.

Details are as follows:

0, T14MZ(V1.3.2 SW),TM-14,R6014FS, all S9157 servos. Fixed wing. Arco plane with 150cc DA engine.
1, Set default condition for basic flight, and arco condition for 3D flight. Using swith C to choose ONE condition between TWO mentioned above.
2, When switching conditions using switch C, servos of some channel sometimes move very quickly & unexpectedly (even all servos are on the center position) during such a process and after then,return to actual position(In other words, right position). This is the same story EVEN using other swtiches to choose conditions.
3, When operate such switch to choose conditions and find abnormal servo actions, more often than not, I can find servo position graph change (of course it is UNEXPECTED) via SERVO MONITOR menu of 14mz.

Feedbacks & suggestions will be highly appreciated.