Old 07-02-2003, 10:30 PM
Justintoxicated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My list - opinions welcomed

Originally posted by 987982
Where can i get the dual tank mod?
Why dont you like the big joes?
Do i need an adaptor to use big joes?
What is the difference between the 063 and 086 pipes? which ones better?
some people say the 063 is more for bottem end but Im not sure, from the manufacturer it says the 063 is less top speed less torque (?) but better on fuel usage. id get the 086, but thats just me I just want fast I don't care about fuel...The other pipe is supposed tobe a little better in both catagories but gets less on fuel usage so it probaly eats more gas, get the motosaver air filter if you get the pipe.

I the adapters are for the rims so they should never strip again. there is a post on savage-central http://www.savage-central.com/ftopic758.html

the dual tank mod is basicaly an airplane header tank, the savage-central store sells them 4.25 for a hayes header tank and clunk, you have to make the bracket yourself, check the hopups forum on savage central, i just did mine this week so you can look at my post also. If you look long enough some found a tank and bracket for $16 online at some helicopter store, but I just made my own. (about $6 total)
I slipped while drilling the holes heh which is why the arent compleatly center, im going to make another bracket though and I got the screws and lock nuts at home depot.

BTW im a newb but i have learned alot in the last 3 weeks since there is nothing to do at work I just brows and post in forums heh.