RCU Forums - View Single Post - Battery question
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 08:03 AM
KID_EVIL!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Battery question

Morning everyone,

I've been bothered by my 7.2V pack for a while now. I have an onyx240 charger, I assume it should be a pretty good charger. But I am finding that my batteries don't seem to charge to full capacity anymore. The batteries I have are only ebay knock off ones, so I understand if they go for a...... ...crap. But would it be possable that I charged them on a wrong voltage setting at one time and that's why they don't charge correctly? I mean sometimes the 4500 packs that I have only charge up to 2000 maybe on a good day 3400. I only use them for my roto start and ez start and my little 1/16 MT and have "enough" power with what the batteries are giving me.. But I wish they'd charge fully.

Secondly, if my old packs are going to go bad on me..... while I'm looking at a rock crawler for a winter project... I've been looking for some new batteries. Venom 3000mah and AE wolfpack 3600mah are my top choices so far at tower hobbies. I know there are cheeper ones out there for sure.. But I'm tired of cheap batteries. Any other suggestions or opinions??

KID EVIL!