View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:49 PM
David Searles
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Apologies

ORIGINAL: Mark Taylor

Joe,
It is not a reference to any event, anything, or anyone. It is a general apology to EVERYONE.
I, for one, tend to be quite forgiving of the occasional verbal faux pax, having committed a transgression or two in my time. However, had Justin ended his apology after the first sentence, no problem. My problem is his seeming attempt to somehow cloak his more objectionable comments under a mantle of his "passion for the sport" and "a desire to bring together a safer jet community, one that appreciates how fragile our position is in the modeling community".

Kindly make the connection between challenging another pilot to "show up at Vegas so I can tell you face to face what I think of you" to safety. What exactly does "talking like a bunch of wiggers on BET" have to do with how fragile our position is in the modeling community? I could go on but I'll stop there.

The point being this apology now looks more like the politician apologizing for cheating on his wife. Is he actually sorry he cheated on his wife, or just sorry he got caught cheating on his wife!

My 2 cents

David S