RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lado retracts, do the really exist?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 10:53 PM
82blackbird
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lado retracts, do the really exist?

ORIGINAL: EMB145Driver

I can't stand this guy or his business! He's an unprofessional, dirt bag. Sorry, that's the nicest thing I can say. A liar and a swindler at his best and he likes to take advantage of honest hard working people. Don't believe a word he says, if he could get away with it, he'd tell you he was in a coma since last year. Believe me, the fools are us and not him. Who in the hell would give anyone money and wait weeks and months without a product??? I can tell you, geeks like you and me who like to play with toy airplanes, at least that's what my wife says!!! Beware and be safe. Good luck getting your money back. I got mine back, but that was a fluke.

I've been reading this site for several years and this has to be the worst post I have ever read here!!! If ever a post violated the rules below this one does....

Please resist the urge to curse, flame, degrade, insult or embarrass someone in your post. We encourage the free flow of your ideas, but believe that they can be communicated (and received) much more effectively if you keep things civil. If you have to vent, take it offline. We carefully monitor posts and will ban individuals who engage in offensive conduct within the forums. Thanks.!! (RCU Policies)