RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lado retracts, do the really exist?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:36 AM
aces11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lado retracts, do the really exist?

I just signed up here to post on this thread. I bought a set of Lado retracts. I ordered them online on oct. 1 of this year. On oct.2 my credit card was billed. I got a tracking # from usps. So far so good. After a week on oct.8 I call Lado to ask about my order. They say maybe usps lost them. They said they would check and mail out another set if that is the case. I remind them that they have a policy to return 50 dollars if it does not ship within one week. Doug gets on the phone and gets snippy, saying it is a working week not a calender week. I say ok whatever your policy is what it is and that is fine I just wanted to know. Thinking that the post office did lose it I called my local office. They said they had never recieved anything. I called the local post office in oroville. A nice lady named Janice said that they had sent the electronic info, but that they had never recieved any package from Lado. It took me 21/2 weeks to get my retracts. I finally got them but hey refuse tohonor the 50 dollar refund. These are just the facts as they are. I even kept all emails to and from them, but its not worth my time. I just will never do business with them again. I hear e-flite is coming out with electric retracts, and I hear they are going to get into the large scale market as well. Competition is a real good thing.