RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lado retracts, do the really exist?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:13 PM
bluetomcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lado retracts, do the really exist?

Big Tim
Why you having a go at us guys from over the pond? We are not trying to con you guys over there just putting money into your countrymen.

Look we see a really promising ad on this forum and look into the web site. Products are in stock and we go ahead and order. 2 months later and various emails/lies from Doug and still nothing. Do you really expect us to wait so long without voicing opinions? Do you really think this is good business?
You even said yourself that you sent several emails... we ain't got an issue with that... its just the lies he says we can't stand...
If he says he hasn't got the stock or gives us a reasonable timescale then we can cope but to send $200 plus accross the world makes you a little paranoid don't you think? It certainly does me anyway!!

Look if Doug really is ill then best wishes on him getting fit again but please don't take my earlier comments too seriously. I just want my gear, which I am entitled to that I have paid for.

regards
Christian

Ps Think this is a fantastic forum that we are lucky to be part of and should be grateful that we can all voice our opinions on here be it good or bad.