RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lado retracts, do the really exist?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 10:35 AM
TOMAPOWA
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lado retracts, do the really exist?

ORIGINAL: yukonpete

I'm getting close to the 45 day paypal claim date! If i dont get my product by that date I will request a refund. if they ship after that date but before I recieve a refund I will cancel the claim. I don't know what else I should do. I'm out $220 but have nothing to show for it. When I placed my order it said IN STOCK and with the 7 day shipping guarantee I expected my retracts by now. My order was placed 4 weeks ago. 2-3 weeks before Doug got sick. So I wish Lado would be honest and up front. Is that too much to ask as customers?

Lado, Why do you leave customers out in the dark?
yukonpete,
Don't do what I did.... FILE A CLAIM NOW! and be sure to escalate it to a claim! Back in May 09 when I did not hear back from Doug for weeks after payment, I filed a Paypal dispute, and got scolded by Doug for doing so (tough crackers!... you should learn some customer relationship skills). I was promised that my retracts (actuators actually) would go out in the mail the next week so like AN IDIOT... I let the dispute time out and am now not able to do anything with Paypal! DON'T FALL INTO THIS TRAP LIKE I DID! I did this back in May... seems like my only other method of refund is to obtain it via legal means.

FILE A PAYPAL DISPUTE, ESCALATE TO A CLAIM! If he still has money in his paypal account (which I quess he probably does not, since he has not yet returned my $187), they will reverse the charge eventually.

EVERYONE WHO RECENTLY SENT THIS SCAMMER MONEY SHOULD BE FILING A CLAIM OF SOME SORT..... DON'T WAIT!
I'd hate to be the one to tell you all "Told you so!"