RCU Forums - View Single Post - BVM Bandit cloning in Brazil
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 10:27 AM
erbroens

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: BVM Bandit cloning in Brazil

ORIGINAL: anonfly

ORIGINAL: AMA234

I find it very interesting that the original poster joined TODAY and also posted this information on his 1st post and didn't even sign his name to his post. I am betting that he is the one cloning the models and posted the links to attract people to his site in hopes of sales.

If we were allowed to I would call him an idiot; but since we aren't allowed to I will refrain from doing so.

Les

AMA234,
I'm brazilian too and flying jets for many years!
I'm RCU member but i decide to create a new profile to make this information arrive in BVM factory and friends. I think that patented products copy is not correct. Copies as Skymaster, ZN line, Carden and BVM now!

Please i prefer keep my anonimous.

Tks

What a despicable and coward action you have just done, throwing feces on other country´s forum under a anonimous name.

Gustavo Alonso is a small r/c builder wich would love to sell original BVM airplanes as a rep, but our country´s economic and legislative status simply make this impossible for a living.

You can bet he will never sell one of them in Texas or Europe.. neither many in our own country, as most turbine guys here already prefer to buy the originals from BVM.

I can only think that you are in a personal vendetta with Gustavo and not very worried about what is right or not.

Sorry to see a presumably jet modeler acting like this..

Enrique