RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fed Up with the NitroPlanes Haters!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Shouter
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fed Up with the NitroPlanes Haters!

I am all but fed up with all the people out in the world absolutely hating on Nitroplanes (Banana Hobby, etc). Every thread that pertains to one of their models has some sort of "hate reply" in it. I have 4 Nitroplanes models, and yes, they do require a little more work (a little) than the "name brand" ARF's, but each and everyone of them flys, and I enjoy flying them! I recently purchased the Guanli A-10 BRUSHED version on the Nitroplanes Black Friday sale. I put it together in a matter of 25 minutes, charged the included NiMh battery, and took it out to fly. It is a little underpowered to say the least, yes. But it DOES FLY and has great flight characteristics, never during the two flights I have had have I felt nervous or did the plane feel out of control. I will upgrade to brushless eventually, but for now I can live with the stock power system.
Reading the "hate" posts on here makes me start to believe that most of the haters have not even bought from Nitroplanes before. They are a good company that sell great priced, great looking aircraft to modelers. We are called modelers not only because we like to fly, but we like to model, or build! I think half the fun is building a model. It is especially fun when I buy a model that 9/10 of the people on here say is unflyable and I build it completely by the manual and SUCCESSFULLY fly it!

2 CMPro Extra 300s 1.40s , Guanli A-10 Thunderbolt II, and Ultimate .40.....all great!