RCU Forums - View Single Post - SUPER REAPER MAIDEN FLIGHT SOON NEED ADVISES
Old 12-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Knock
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SUPER REAPER MAIDEN FLIGHT SOON NEED ADVISES

ORIGINAL: Wayne22

Wayne 22 This is my gear setup . Sierra precision on the nose ....too expensive when needs repair . Intairco wheels on the mains....dig into the grass too narrow and hard. The main gear is too low , I tried to PM this pic but file was too big .I also have a TJT 3000 in my Reaper . Where do you get your TJT 3000 serviced ?
Cool! I didn't know there were any other TJT powered Reapers out there!!! I have a couple of friends in Vancouver who know these engines inside out. I answered your PM about the landing gear...
Here is what happened to the stock landing gear after hitting the gopher hole on take off...
I had some trouble with my TJT 3000......took seven months to get a working ECU.......that was about 4 years ago.......I am a little reluctant to send my TJT to Australia for service . Do they still make this engine ?

You seem to have a hybrid wheel.....looks like a foam wheel with brakes spliced in . I looked on the DuBro website for the fiberglass gear but did not see a good replacement ........do you recall the mod no. or size . I really like the Snowbird scheme . Thinking about it I think my aluminum gear came from Houston Hobbies .