RCU Forums - View Single Post - About Rcexl ignition & RCGF ignition Issue
Old 12-21-2009, 03:17 AM
rc_cdi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default About Rcexl ignition & RCGF ignition Issue

Dear all consumers and the website in charge:

I come from China RCexl ignition companies.my name is XU LIANG
I would like to publish this statement may not be appropriate here,If inappropriate, I would like to correct me.

Also my English is not good, please forgive me.

Recently, we have many consumers have written in asking about the RCGF ENGINES IGNITION.

Our company started from August 2009 on the cessation(stop) of supply to RCGF engines the rcexl ignition.
Before this is probably about 3,000 sets available to the RCGF ENGINES.

RCGF now is not that we provide, although the appearance is very much the same
But so far has not made any statement, resulting in many customers misunderstanding.

In addition to the market that currently there is YS ENGINES ignition not printing has MADE BY RCEXL , all other OEM ignition(DLE;3MM;MT;FTL;JC;CH;ACP KHURI;Forgues/Hutchins;Cactusaviation;Quadra;BH;BraveHeart;BCMA; ...)... have be printed with the logo.

On the new version of the package, see the following link

[link]http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9347852/anchors_9347852/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#9347852[/link]

On how to recognize and distinguish between Rcexl ignition, see the following link

[link]http://www.rcexl.com/notice/5.html[/link]

Follow print label is RCEXL company formerly RCGF customized with MADE By RCEXL. For the RCEXL company make.

Follow Picture ignition is Not rcexl make:
If there is no MADE BY RCEXL as not RCEXL company make.

Rcexl ignition company will consumers around the world to provide better quality and service,
Also very grateful to both consumers and national distributors efforts.

The consumers are loyal to wish a happy Christmas
Xu Liang Company President
By 2009-12-21

With regard to RCGF, a former partner, supporting about 3,000 sets. But earlier this year, gradually reducing the procurement. To August and found that more and more feedback. I found this problem, and immediately stopped the Supply .RCGF the final purchase date is July 9, 2009. End SN:W&B003846,Can be seen from the CDI label date

I have informed him (RCGF)correct. Now the time has come. I think it necessary to inform anybody. To avoid the feedback more and more.Because there are still many consumers mistakenly think RCEXL ignition

xu liang by 2009-12-22

thanks all ,Sincere