RCU Forums - View Single Post - Modeltech Super Cub
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 02:59 PM
alangranvue
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Modeltech Super Cub

I just purchased mine from the LHS and I'm putting an O.S. FS-70 on it.  I have almost everything done except for cutting the cowling and finishing the  hinges. This is a great kit. Everything fit just as it was suppose to. The only complaint I have is that my kit didnt come with a control linkage for the throttle.  It came with links for everything else... Also, the kit was missing the two wheel collars that it called for to use both links for the elevator.  Instead of going through the headache of waiting for new ones to get shipped I just went and bought these parts from the LHS.  Anyone using this on a DX7?  I guess im going to have to hook the flap control linkages up on both of the right sides of the flap servo's. Otherwise when I use the y-harness they will go in opposite directions. I looked in the DX7 manual but I could find anyway to plug both flap inputs into the AR7000 receiver.  Anyone who has the 4 stroke 70 or 72... How does it pull the airplane? I hope it will be suffient!