RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fuel? Glow plugs?
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 07:26 AM
James c harrell
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fuel? Glow plugs?

Sounds like good advice to me. I think I will let her run like it is, a little on the rich side I think, for the rest of this gallon. As much as my son likes to run that won't take long. I figure as long as I don't let it get hot he will at least have a motor to tune later. Funny story for you. Yesterday he was running his truck while I was flying. He rolled it and it went in the dicth. The dicth has so many weeds and bushes in it that the truck barely got the tires wet but he didn't know it so in he went. He didn't get caught in the weeds but went to the bottom. The temp was about 40-45 degrees. Truck never cut off and when he emerged I thought for sure the day was over,wrong,He never quit and by the time I landed my plane he was at the ramp practicing his landings and shivering. His fingers were so cold he could barely hold the transmitter. Shoes sloshed with water, mud in his hair, but through it all, the smile never left his face. When I finished laughing I got him dry and warmed up and he was back at it again. I don't know what my dad paid for my sons' Christmas present but that was worth worth it all.