RCU Forums - View Single Post - I need some quick advice.
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 03:44 PM
MyMonkey
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I need some quick advice.

ORIGINAL: piddlefoot

Get a E-Revo brushless, and leave ALL nitro behind.
2 x 11.1 LIPO, goodnight nitro. Totally blow them for speed. Hump them for line take off pick up.
Lighter, stronger, less maintanence, more fun, no oily mess, more interesting than a nitro besause of bigger jumps it can pull, with the stronger chassis.
l now have 2 x E-Revos and a 1/16 vxl revo. All of them own.
The 1/16th with LIPO can do around 100klm/h, like to see a standard nitro do that ......
The 1/10th is even faster ! But the 1/16th beats it to 60 klm/h !
Hell the 1/10th revo will pop wheelies at 80klm/h ! You gotta experience that, 20 years lve wanted a machine that can do that on command, its Brushless LIPO all the way !
Find an 80klm/h zone, race the cars and pop wheelies when you match there speed, lm telling you, some of the looks you get are of total astonishment, really quite humbling when you squirt it and leave them for dead !!!
80klm/h zones comming into most towns .
My savage flux is so uncontrollable at them high speeds, just buy a revo and forget the Flix !

I have only owened one brushless setup and it was an RC18T with Mamba setup. Was FAST. However, I am curious. Do you have to let the motor cool between batteries? Or, how long can you run the brushless setup without worry of hurting the motor?