RCU Forums - View Single Post - Baby on the way...
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Juice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Baby on the way...

ORIGINAL: Tommygun

Wow, here I thought I was the only here one going through the same thing. My wife was just admitted to the hospital tonight, they will be inducing her and tomorrow we will be having a baby. My workspace is all in the basement, so won't have to give that up. I don't do much building anymore as it is, more repairs, restorations, etc, but I don't expect to do anything with the few kits I was intending to build for a while. I will not...cannot give up flying though, so regardless of what is going on I will find a way to fly. People keep saying the kid will want to partake so it's perfect I have such a hobby, but we're having a girl and I really don't see that happening. Even if it's just electric foamies for the next 18 years, I'm addicted to R/C flying like a heroin addict is to junk.... have been for 20 years. I need help. [:@]

Tommy... Did you know that this was your 999'th post, on the day before you wife gives birth to your first child? You reached two totally separate milestones at the same time. There must be some kind of symbolism you can read into this.

I hope everything goes well with your wife and the baby today.